Can anyone help please?

From: Rob Craig (therobincraig@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 04:06:33 PST

Hello list, I'm in a bit of a jamb. I have just agreed to buy a Land Rover 101FC in Cheddar (UK) and have wired over money to my cousin who acts on my behalf. The money is in the ether and will land likely monday, banks are so slow from here to UK. I am trying to get it trucked or driven down from Cheddar to Southampton to make the Ro Ro shipment. Can anyone tell me of anyone who is reliable and could arrange movement easily, my cousin would cut him a cheque. I also have an Arrow trailer, bigger than the Sankey, designed for the 4 tonners IIRC and would happily trade the Arrow trailer for the move job, anyone with a suggestion please contact me directly asap please. Robin Craig, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada therobincraig@hotmail.com