Re: [MV] Interesting Item on ebay

From: Colin Macgregor Stevens (cmstevens@telus.net)
Date: Sat Feb 02 2002 - 13:57:15 PST

Thanks Mark, BUT I strongly suggest that anyone alerting MV list readers to
an "Interesting Item on ebay" say WHAT it is - even 1 word! It will save a
lot of people the trouble of solving the mystery by having to open the ebay
window.

By the way, it was a little 4x4 and is sold.

Colin Macgregor Stevens
cmstevens@telus.net
or (as second choice)
seaforth72@hotmail.com

LOST MESSAGES: Due to technical problems, many messages have been lost by
colin@pacdat.net address. My apologies for any inconveniences this may have
caused. Several hundred messages were lost at various times in the Fall of
2001.
MVPA #954 (since 1977)
Editor: "Maple Leaf Up!" newsletter & Webmaster
of Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
(Established 1977) http://www.westerncommand.com
Pitt Meadows (East of Vancouver but not beyond Hope)
British Columbia, CANADA
Owner of:
1944 Willys MB jeep (ex-Norway)
http://bcoy1cpb.pacdat.net/colin_stevens'_1944_willys_mb_photos.htm