Re: [MV] Interesting Item on ebay

From: viper@lava.net
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 13:08:01 PST

Hi You All,
Aloha from sunny Hawaii...
I just became an owner of a Willys 1944 jeep tub w/fenders, hood, radiator
and windshield.
There's also a m38 carcass lying around...
Plan to mate the tub to the M-38 chassis
Want to make a nice run around vehicle for living impressions
(re-enactments) so externally it'll look like a 44 Willys with the strength
of the M38 chassis.
Is there anything I should know about before I accept the M38?
Is there any structural adjustment in the tranny support area that I should
do ? I don't have any diagrams of a M38 chassis that I can compare to a Willy's
Can anybody help me ? Any drawings available for download?
Help?
Cyrus Chun