Re: [MV] Airsoft Guns

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 11:39:00 PST

Hi Gene...

>Now..this is great..these replicas are what we need.. Now if they can make
>an M2 .50 !!!!

Indeed! My company is working on just such a product. It will be
available with or without a propane/oxygen simulated muzzle blast
feature.

We're also working on a repro parade/display quality ring and leg set
for the M35A2 that will mount a real or Airsoft M2.

I'll let the list know when these items are ready.

>We could avoid all the BATF crap and use these to drive our
>MV's around with.

Airsoft is a BIG improvement over demilled real guns. They are "toys"
after all, even though they should be treated as real guns. I have
shown mine to many law enforcement officers and they always want to
shoot them! Never have they questioned the legality of them.

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net