RE: [MV] I need your SUPPORT

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 12:00:25 PST

Consider what you post folks, gripes and rants that have no direction won't
go very far, but GL may very well be able to get action on things we could
not.
I remember well when I bought my deuce from Ft Reily, the DRMO there was
"kinda" helpful, but they had a hard time getting it together on the SF 97.
I was told that in some states it would be imposable to get a Tag because of
the lack of "Make" on the form.
Despite the fact that they agreed that it is a 1967, and could see that it
had bolt on headlight buckets, they would not show it as a Kaiser!

GL could likely get some action that the few of use that called in that case
could not.

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
416 S 4th St
Ponca City OK. 74601-5335