Re: [MV] Airsoft Guns

From: Amnon Nissan (amnon@deltaforce.net)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 18:51:38 PST

Back when I was looking to buy the .50 cal I saw quite a few emails
mentioning him, but no one had a way to contact him, no current email, no
current phone number etc.

Steve Workman (steve.workman@compaq.com) builds them heavy too. They are
GREAT looking, and when I took the truck for inspection by the local
Sheriff, the deputy did not believe it was a replica until he looked in side
it.