Radio Application Summary...

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 21:28:26 PST

Hi All...

There's been a lot of talk on this list lately on MV radios.

Can anyone provide a summary of which model radios and related
equipment went in particular vehicles during particular eras?

For example, which radios were used in HMMWVs in DS, modern times?

Which radios were mounted in CUCVs in the 80's?

I know this is a broad array of information, but maybe we could build
a grid...I'll help assemble it and publicly post it from information
gleaned from this list!

Thanks!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net