Looking for mb gpw or cj2a

From: Allen (aquist@socket.net)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 10:07:29 PST

Well here I go. I need a ww2 jeep, it doesnt need to be running. it can be
a parts jeep, it can be a cj2a. I'm a retired teacher in Mo. looking to
make a reenactment vehicle, or if I can just hook up with somoone who owns
one and will join our unit( I'm located 40 miles west of Hannibal) and
participate in battles, living history displays and our parade in Moberly in
june- aquist@socket.net ---- Original Message -----