Harley WWII Usage

From: Rich Sherman (richs@volcano.net)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 11:47:03 PST

With all this Harley talk, I was reminded of a program I saw the other
night. It was about aircraft, the Avenger I think, and in a couple of shots
showed a Harley Davidson Servi-car, a three wheeler. It looked stock except
for the all orange paint job, and a different box on the back. It was more
narrow (front to back) and taller than usual.

Did the military use the three wheelers? And, if so, would anybody know the
designation?

Thanks,
Rich Sherman
Sutter Creek, Ca.

<<snip>>
> They can hog up a lot of money, too.

> Joe Young
> Two Hogs and an Injun.

Yep... Like the old saying, "HD stands for hundred dollar every time you go
to the shop!"