Humv Brush Guard wanted

From: Jeffrey Smith MVP (mvpco@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 13:45:13 PST

I am looking for the Lavern (sp?) Brush guard for the
HUMV or I need to borrow one to make a copy.

I Also need the "BOX" for the Winch control

I have a used HUMV Heavy Duty Rear Bumper and brackets
and also 2 NOS Half Shafts I can trade.

I Also have 2 NOS Glow Plug Controllers to sell or
trade $90 each. I have decals for the Shifters and
Warning Red Decals for the Dash on the HUMV $15 set.
I have the Battery Box/Seat Lid "Latches" $12 set/2
and Rubber interior engine cover "latches" $18 set/2

Thanks!
Jeff Smith M*V*P
3519 Gatewood Dr.
Pensacola, FL 32514