cadillac-gage et al....

From: Cougarjack@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 02:24:44 PST

Rick,
Lots of good ideas here, but don't forget in the final decision that you will not be fighting with a cereal company, or one that bottles aspirins. These folks make armored cars, with guns on them. LOL!
I believe that the company should give you public credit for maintaining an interesting web site about their relatively obscure product, should encourage you to keep it up, and name you official historian for the company.
After seeing how shabbily you were treated, I'll not be shopping Cadillac Gage next time I need a new car. Hmmmmmm...maybe I'll call them and explain that I'm the war minister of Outer Baronia, and we decided only this morning after reading the list that we will cancel our intentions to purchase a fleet of V-200's. However, we could be pursuaded to change our minds if the young man was given a chance......
GOOD LUCK, AND COUNT ME IN ANY FORTHCOMING BATTLES TOO.
Regards,
Jack, War Minister, Outer Baronia

"There will never be any peace in the world until the last lawyer has been strangled to death with the guts of the last priest."