M 170

From: Darrell Shake (armor2@iglou.com)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 07:43:59 PST

Just aquired an m 170. Its a pretty nice truck and is mostly untouched .
Im going to restore and work is to begin imediatly. Oh course the litter
racks and brackets are all missing . If its on the inside of the truck
its not there. Drivers seat frame all aspects of any of the bracketts
are gone . Ok boys , time to dig through the piles in the shop and on
the shelves , blow off that dust and let me know what youve got . Our
goal is to build a nice resto and as complete as possible.We probably
will not be able to duplicate the wonderful job that weebe did on his
but were are going to try. By the way , for those of you who did not
have the pleasure of seeing Daves truck in person , He does have
bragging rights . I saw it in Kansas city and have to tell you , Yes its
that good. At a boy Dave. Let me know what youve got , Darrell.