Re: [MV] M 170

From: Pete & Renee Davis (pandr@cybertours.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 18:57:56 PST

Hello Darrell,

Where are you located? I have been sadly watching an M170 fading away here in
southern Maine. It is parked in front of an Army Navy store. From the road
the body appears to be too far gone, but the racks, seats, fuel can rack,
etc. appear to be in pretty fair shape. It might make a good parts vehicle. I
only stop into the store once or twice a year, but I have impression that
business may not be going very well. The owner might be willing to part with
it, especially if he were approached by someone restoring an historic
military vehicle. Let me know if you'd be interested in more information.

Pete Davis