RE: [MV] New Pictures

From: G.R. Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 11:28:03 PST

        Thanks for the comments but it's not as cherry as it looks, there are still
some places on the hull that need to be fixed and it isn't show winning
quality, just trying to do it like it would have been when it was in service
and have some fun with it in the process. All the work on it has been done
outside, the garage is full of M151 stuff. It's took seven months to get it
to where it is now.

G.R.Baker
MVPA 23220
M114A1 (and Various other M series)