Re: [MV] cucv question

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 09:36:10 PST

Hi Ian,
I had to replace my whole oil pan on my M1009. Not sure if is exactly the
same setup as yours. I had to use multiple combinations of extensions,
universals, and open end wrenches to get to some of my bolts above the
x-member and around the balancer. Yikes. There are a few pics and info on
my site at: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/cucvproject4.htm E-mail me
off-list for more info. It was a pain in the neck, literally.
Sincerely,
Chris Stansbury
Memphis, TN
webmaster, http://www.steelsoldiers.com