MTA Military Show & Swap Meet March 23 - 24 Dover NJ

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 05:34:50 PST

The Military Transport Association Military "MTA Show & Swap Meet" at
the National Guard Armory in Dover NJ on March 23 - 24 is filling up
fast.

There are over 75 8ft tables already reserved. That leaves less than
25 left. At $20 a table or $15 for a 15' X 15' outdoor space, even a
small collector can afford to sell off your extra parts & pieces.
Vehicles can be sold at the show. When the show is closer, I will list
some of the items that are available.

There will be Hot Food, Hot & Cold Drinks, Snack & Munchies available at
the show. There are huge indoor latrines (with porcelain ladies) and
for emergency trips, an outdoor Pota-Potty.

SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS are in the planning stage, to transport an M114 to
the show. I am certain that it will be familiar to all veterans, that
have not played with the newer green toys.

ALL OWNERS, COLLECTORS, CLUBS ARE INVITED TO DISPLAY MILITARY VEHICLES AT
OUR MTA SHOW. YOU NEED NOT BE A MEMBER TO DISPLAY YOUR PRIZED
POSSESSION. IF YOU HAVE A VEHICLE, I CAN GUARANTEE THAT VISITORS
WILL APPRECIATE IT GREATLY.

WE PRESENTLY HAVE OVER 150 MEMBERS & ARE STILL GROWING. WE
PARTICIPATED IN OVER 20 PARADES, DISPLAYS & SPECIAL EVENTS.

HOPEFULLY AFTER MEETING CLUB MEMBERS, YOU WILL CONSIDER BECOMING A
MEMBER.

PLENTY OF MANEUVER AREA IS AVAILABLE FOR BRINING A VEHICLE, WETHER IT IS
TOWED WITH A TRAILER OR TOW HOOK.

ITEM WANTED: SMALL TOW BAR FOR MY M38A1. IF YOU HAVE ONE FOR SALE, I
WANT TO PUT MY NAME ON IT NOW. I HOPE TO HAVE ONE BY THE TIME MY PILE
OF PARTS LOOKS LIKE A JEEP AGAIN. SEE THAT, SOMEONE MIGHT HAVE
ALREADY RECOUPED THEIR TABLE REGISTRATION FEE.

SEE YOU ALL VERY SOON !

Tom McHugh, NJ
October 1952 M38A1 Ser # 20282
M416 Trailer