Talking about motorcycles ...

From: JaxInCalifornia@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 22:19:44 PST

Oh boy, now you've gone and done it, ....makin a comparison between some rice grinder and an American legend! This iron on wheels is unequaled in status to any other motorcycle ever produced anywhere. Why this was our war horse in WWII!

Like the name of "Bobbie Lee" in the deep South, it's something you tread lightly on when it's name is spoken, especially in a biker bar! I speak of course of none other than the Harley Davidson motorcycle! (Praise be unto Harley)

I have ridden other motorcycles (recovering from Honda-Kawasaki disease), however my Harley Davidson (praise be unto Harley) is without a doubt the King. Maybe it won't do 12,000 rpms, but at idle it makes the ground shake and the girls giggle. When I go to pass (usually one of them old Honda 750's), that beefed up V-Twin Evo (now 100 hp) makes the experience something akin to a jump to warp speed.

Yep, nothing like a gen-u-ine Harley Davidson (praise be unto Harley).

That's my two cents worth... and if you would like to see pics of it, contact me off line. It's a real head turner! Sorry for the slightly off topic response, but a Hawg (Praise be unto Harley) could be consider a mil-veh, right? lol

Jack