Re: [MV] Pioneer tools placement

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 09:56:23 PST

Hi Jim:
    Sorry, but we are talking two different things here. Field mess trucks
have the troop seat racks in the normal positions, but reversed so they fold
out as shelves while feeding out of the truck. The TM for converting the
truck also shows the addition of the can carriers to the mudflaps to carry
gas for the stoves or water for food prep.

Ronzo