Re: [MV] Talking about motorcycles ...

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 04:35:58 PST

That's my two cents worth... and if you would like to see pics of it,
contact me off line. It's a real head turner! Sorry for the slightly
off topic response, but a Hawg (Praise be unto Harley) could be consider
a mil-veh, right? lol

*******True. Trying to turn one in a tight parking lot is a lot like
driving a duece in a tight parking lot . Neither have power steering &
you have to probably back them ech up one or more times to complete the
turn. Course the seat on a Harley is probably more comfortable, mine
was. (it was an '97 FLHT-P)
 Steve
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.