Re: [MV] CAUTION!!! Beware of Magnesium batteries

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 19:35:05 PST

>Just curious if anyone else saw that or if I was
>imagining things.

You could be right. I only saw the movie once, and my attention was
somewhere else in the frame at the time, but I thought the guy who was
hit (if we are thinking about the same scene) had a flare or something
else which ignited. All I know for sure was that the guy was being
burned by something and they had to get his pack off fast.

I'd say "I'll check it out for you again the next time I see it", but I
figure you won't want to wait around for 6 months or so for my answer.
 So far I have not been desensitized to images of "fictionalized
violence", and I wish to keep it that way. I'll be seeing this movie
again only once in a great while in order to preserve its impact value.

Steve