Grim Reaper

From: Fred Warren (warr456@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 09:11:46 PST

Hi Guys I gotta tell you I DID make a mistake, you were both on the my "CARC
to do list" but I just overlooked you somehow but now you have brought it to
the attention of the Big Guy and now he is on my case( I bet you didn't
think HE read the list did you)!! I tell you what I'll give you a couple of
days and I'll be by just listen for a M35A2 whistler. Later, Reaper

Body Bags (many)
Meat Wagons ( 1 from every war and police action)