Re: [MV] Camouflage

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 08:14:49 PST

Hi Glen...

>I am in the process of getting a MV for a project and was wondering also
>about camouflage.
>Does anyone have a good link or two to share that would show patterns and
>paint steps?

You need TB 43-0209 and TB 43-0147. These indicate color usage and
show detailed camo paint pattern line drawings for the top, left,
right, front and back for practically every military vehicle and
mobile equipment used in the last 30 years.

These manuals are available from various sources in hard copy and
Adobe Acrobat format.

I'm happy to send you (or anyone on this list) a CD with these files
on it...just let me know.

Good luck!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net