RE: [MV] SECTION 803

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 08:41:03 PST

Just another "observation"

I grew up with muscle cars, Bikes and such. My main focus in life when I
was a teenager was girls, cars, and a little cash to satisfy
the former. as I grew older, I noticed how law enforcement and bill have
kill the idea of owning street rods for kids today.

I wonder why kids are so interested in crack and other drugs?

also after all the "junkers" ARe crushed...... the cost for one of those
rotting hulks to future collectors? ....maybe around $80,000 or so?