Section 803

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 15:46:53 PST

I do not know about the rest of the country -- but where I live if you have
hulk you want to get rid of there are all sorts of people that will come and
get it - might even pay you something for it if there are more than one.
Within 50 miles of where I live there are at least four locations where you
can send autos to recyclers, two of them shred the autos into small pieces
and ship out in railcars. Two others crush into hunks of steel about 2. ft
tall 16 ft. long and 6 ft. wide - and 2 small steel mills that are glad to
get them.

All this without govt. assistance.

803 sure smells bad to me

Everette