Re: [MV] U.S. Senate Bill Would Fund Private Vehicle Scrappage Pr ograms

From: Jim Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 16:44:58 PST

Speaking of Enron, I got a real kick out of watching our esteemed congress
folks (of both parties) scurrying around like roaches, trying to give back
their ill gotten booty before they could be associated with the mess that
was comming. Required MV content: You'd need a fleet of Duces to haul off
all of that cash! =^0)

best regards,
Jim (KB4IVH)
MVPA #17216