rare Deuce?

From: tdl (weefolks@theramp.net)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 19:06:44 PST

Need some opinions,
I have a 1957 Utica Bend with winch. Mounted on back is the water
purification (1500gph)van body. Side of van opens up. Water plant is
complete as is truck. I use truck to plow snow off my drive and I am now
considering stripping out the water plant to use the van body as a tool
shop maint truck.
I have been careful not to hack this truck up during the snowplow mounting
project.
Since I have seen very few of these type waterplants for sale or pictures
in MVPA/Military Vec. magazines- how common are these models?
I can find a two other(109/maint) van styles for sale quite often but only
a few of these larger waterplant vans.
  There is a considerable amount of piping and electrical panels to take
apart besides the large tanks and mixers. I don't want to find out later
its something collectable.
I have been considering this for several years and need some advice.
thanks,
tom