Water Plant Deuce

From: Rick Roberts (kingkozy@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 06:32:17 PST

Hi Everybody,

There is a water plant deuce on e-bay as we speak. Never seen one, now
there are two..

Rick Roberts

Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 21:06:44 -0600
From: tdl <weefolks@theramp.net>
Subject: [MV] rare Deuce?

Need some opinions,
I have a 1957 Utica Bend with winch. Mounted on back is the water
purification (1500gph)van body. Side of van opens up. Water plant is
complete as is truck. I use truck to plow snow off my drive and I am now

considering stripping out the water plant to use the van body as a tool
shop maint truck.
I have been careful not to hack this truck up during the snowplow
mounting
project.
Since I have seen very few of these type waterplants for sale or
pictures
in MVPA/Military Vec. magazines- how common are these models?
I can find a two other(109/maint) van styles for sale quite often but
only
a few of these larger waterplant vans.
  There is a considerable amount of piping and electrical panels to take

apart besides the large tanks and mixers. I don't want to find out later

its something collectable.
I have been considering this for several years and need some advice.
thanks, tom