M35A2C Data Plates

From: Rick Roberts (kingkozy@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 12:31:13 PST

Hi Again,

Does anybody have data plates for the M35A2C with and without winch,
mine is impossible to read and really ugly.

Also all of the other small plates would be good! I got a new shift
pattern one, so basically all the others.

Rick Roberts
1970 AMGEN Rebuilt 1988 M35A2C non-turbo (humble, not whining) anxiously
awaiting winch. New Power steering, all around fun truck, my wife and
daughter named "Daisy" (Hides face in shame...) (Oh well she let me keep
it!)