Re: [MV] Stretcher Jeep

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 20:04:29 PST

Mike Resser, a member of AMMI & the 29th ID Living History Association has
a jeep with the US Army Stretcher Kit added. It's a single tier high, but
is set up to take a couple of stretchers. I can't remember who he got his
kit from, but I know he said it was a unit he bought from a MV parts
vendor. There's a photo of him in his jeep at the GAP this year on my
site. The address for the WW2 section of my site is:
http://www.hardscrabblefarm.com/ww2/ww2.htm and the direct link to the page
is: http://www.hardscrabblefarm.com/ww2/fig2002.htm The photo is about 1/4
of the way down the page.

If anyone is interested in contacting him, email me & I'll forward your
message on to him.

Later,
Brian Mead