Jacksonville FL collectors and clubs

From: Henry Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 12:24:11 PST

Hey all:

I am pondering a relocation to Jacksonville, Florida, the decision is
heavily influenced by the presence of other MV collectors, and a club. Does
anyone know what the situation down there is?

The other concern people warn me about is Aligators: But I figure with all
the time I spend with Ron I can easily deal with scally, cantankerous, and
dangerous creatures

(I just thought of the magnitude of moving all the iron and parts down (2
flat beds to start with, anyway)

Hankie
(First time thinking of crossing the "Mansion-Nixon" Line)