Re: [MV] Solargizers

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 07:32:36 PST

Hi Bruce...

> Excuse my ignorance, but where is Big Bear, and what are the dates/times for
>the events?

It is April 11, 12, 13. You can get info at the MVCC web site
(http://mvccnews.net/).

>Yes, I would also like to get a solargizer!

We'll see if anyone else is interested. Otherwise just get one from
the guy on eBay.

Thanks.

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net