Gov Liquidators

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 13:40:08 PST

Hi all..and GL...!!
I just spent hours trying to get the list from an auction at Fort Carson,
CO.
The list is not up and running yet..the auction opens Monday and closes
Tuesday..this coming week. !?? What a way to run an auction.. Trying to
find anything on their system stinks.. How the heck..and why don't they make
it easy.. If I want to find the listings for Fort Carson..why is that they
don't have a "FORT CARSON" listing..as they should for all the Bases.??
These guys need to get their stuff together.. Yeah -- they do sort of have a
listing by base..but - it stinks.. Come on GL..get it together..! Gene