Re: [MV] I am on the GL website and I See Fort Carson!!!

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 16:51:12 PST

Great..where was it this morning ?? I had a friend down there in person...at
Fort Carson...he went to see what was coming up.(lunch)...and he was told
the list was not on the web site yet..and it was not on there this morning..
Geeeee..I guess I looked it up wrong..yeah..and only found Fort Riley..and
why should I call Arizona..for something right here ?? Gosh guys..somebody
needs to get their stuff together,..and it ain't me.. I want to buy..not
call people..Gene