Re: [MV] GL AGAIN

From: Mike S (tankcity@globalnet.co.uk)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 01:31:44 PST

At the risk of being flamed myself, I fail to see why Gene Pantano did not e
mail his queries and concerns direct to David Wright at GL without flaming
off on this list. I personally do not wish to be led through the detail of
Gene's education in computer matters. Maybe there others who feel the same?
The time to go public on the list is when you are *quite sure* the system
has broken down and needs public pressure to bring it into line.
Just my Euro's worth. Time to get the Napalm out Gene.

Mike S. UK.