Pioneer Rack Lock

From: Kerry Bernstein (kbernste@us.ibm.com)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 15:49:04 PST

Over the winter, I've been thinking of ways to lock up the pioneer rack
(for attending out-of-state MV rallies). Short of a very tight cable
with lock loops on the end, I've been thinking of welding up
a hinged bracket which comes completely off, which locks around the
existing rack, sort of like this:
___________
| |
0 ----- lock here
| |
Hinge on the left(inside), lock on the right (outside)
Any list friends been there, done that? With another lock on the
tool box and a tackweld on the shackle pins, I think that
would take care of it. Comments?

Kerry Bernstein
M35