Re: [MV] GL AGAIN

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 16:18:06 PST

In a message dated 2/25/02 7:11:41 AM Central Daylight Time,
roughdoc@earthlink.net writes:

<< What we ought to be doing is finding a copy of the contract, finding out
 who the contracting officer is, and share our concerns with them.
 Contracts and contracted folks do have to meet standards.

The contract was awarded in response to DRMS IFB 99-0001. The information
used to be posted on the DRMS website, but isn't anymore. This is not a
conspiracy thing...all the IFB's and awards are pulled off after a given
period. However, the information is still available from DRMS, although
there may be a nominal fee for the research.
I once had a copy of this, but lost it when computer crashed. It is
interesting reading.

Hope this helps,
David Doyle