Re: [MV] Interesting M123A1C Web Page

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 15:25:45 PST

I read this with great interest as I have one these beasts - the article may
have mentioned and I missed it, that this truck has a very unusual brake
application method - there is leaver on steering column that lets you apply
brakes to only one side of rear tandems at a time if you desire - my
understanding is that in lets you reduce turning radius greatly - I have
done it a few times and it sure works; got to tell you is a strange
sensation.

Everette