Looking for help in Southwest Florida

From: INDUSTELE@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 11:29:59 PST

Anybody on the list live in or near Ft. Myers, Florida. I've found a GPW
motor that's really - REALLY close to my frame, but guy doesn't want to ship
it, and Ft. Myers is 700 miles from Birmingham, Alabama. Looking for
somebody willing to pick it up and put on a pallet and ship for me. I know
that's a lot to ask of a stranger, but it beats trying to talk the wife mate
into a road trip to pick up a JEEP PART. (I shudder at the thought.)

Thanks, Tom Campbell