Chock blocks for sale M35 type

From: M35A2USA@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 12:01:42 PST

Dear listers: After the extensive thread re the M35 roll start problem, my
brain remembered that I had some chock blocks somewhere... I found em and
offer them at $15 ea. These are the black hard rubber ones as used by the
government. they have an eye ring in one end so you can chain it to your
ovm rack and store it there between the shovel handle and the axe when not in
use... they are about 10 inches long and 8 inches in triangular cross
section... I have used this type for years and found it to be quite
acceptable...I can bring to Lowell or Dover or mail or UPS for cost. Only
three.. first come etc.. Thanks, RAM