Re: [MV] Where are the TESTERS

From: wwd@netheaven.com
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 07:47:49 PST

Ok, I tested the new website using Netscape 4.61 (IBM OS/2) and it seems
to work fine as far as the opening page goes. Then I did a search on
'onan' and got 18 listings in a 'pump,etc' category. These all showed up.
I opened the oddball medical lot just to see what kind of onan they might
have. Of the 2 dozen items listed I could not find the 'onan' item as none
were boldfaced or highlighted. I did not search further.

Website seems like a functionally good start based on my blitz perusal.
FWIW.

In <list-1584737@skylee.com>, on 02/28/2002
   at 08:33 AM, dwright@govliquidation.com said:

>http://new.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=29060&convertTo=USD