RE: [MV] TESTING Extended

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 13:42:45 PST

David,

I saw that it was available with them, but...

1. their system is not intuitive, or user friendly.

and

2. in selling the products that you are selling, an information database
would make it far more likely for me or anyone else to buy from you.

My suggestion of a (registered) user maintained database is not to be over
looked, this list think would be happy to help create references to the
stuff we want and use all the time.

If for no other reason that to avoid answering the same NSN questions over
and over again.

rikk