M-series Lug Nut Wrench Handles.. NOS

From: M35A2USA@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 04:11:15 PST

Fellow collectors: The nice folks at GL just awarded me a lot
containing 500 new old original stock Handle, Wrench, Wheel Nut.... These
are a 30 inch long hardened bar with one end flattened so as not to slip out
of your Budd Nut wrench on your Deuce or 5 ton or any civvy truck with the
same size Budd Style wrench... I will be selling these complete with
original Green Paint at the East Coast shows this year.. They are tough to
pack and ship, so I will deliver to the shows or you can come here and pick
up... (Canadian Border... Snowy Vermont) The user friendly price is $10 US
each... Thanks for your interest... Email will hold a quantity for later
delivery... Thanks RAM MVPA #217