Looking for Tapered Wheel Bearings with 1.25" ID Bore...

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 11:23:23 PST

Hi List...

Does anyone know of any tapered wheel bearings and races from an MV or
civy vehicle that has an inside bore of 1.25" to go on a 1.25" axle?

All the application charts I've found list only the vehicle for which
the bearing is for, not the inside diameter.

I'm looking for these for my BattleBot. OK, it isn't exactly
MV-related, but my BattleBot does have tracks, and our BattleBots team
uses my deuce to attend the events. Is that MV-related enough?

Thank you!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net