need to know: torque values for doing up the nuts on Sherman HVSS track

From: Hanno Spoelstra (HL.Spoelstra@inter.NL.net)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 12:02:41 PST

Gerard Santes <santes@xs4all.nl> of the Royal Netherlands Army is assembling
a set of T84 HVSS tracks for their M4A3(105) HVSS Sherman. He needs to know
the torque values for doing up the CENTER GUIDE ATTACHING NUT and WEDGE NUT
(ref: http://www.inter.nl.net/users/spoelstra/g104/track_hvss.htm).

My TM 9-731A has no information on this subject, I guess we'll need a manual
like Technical Bulletin TB ORD 562 - Track-laying vehicles: Instructions
governing application, interchangeability, removal, inspection,
classification, reconditioning, and disposition of tracks, bogie, and
roadwheels.

Who can help? Either by the book or by experience!
If you can, please e-mail Gerard at <santes@xs4all.nl> or reply to this message.

Thanks in advance!
Hanno