Please forward to Conrad Vogel

From: tonygull (tonygull@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 13:02:29 PST

Hello..Could someone who corresponds with Mr Vogel forward this message
to him..his server resists all my attempts to send him messages,
although I recently came close, evidently..top security against foreign
penetration maybe??...anyway Conrad, maybe u r reading this, I hope u
dont mind the publicity, but i figured this info may be of interest
to other MV persons as well....tony