alonzo melton --GL --TITLES TITLES

From: Geezer (cen95386@centurytel.net)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 18:04:20 PST

on 9-20-01 --I purchaced eleven vehicles from GL .I have inquired 5 to 6
times about my titles .on 12-31-0 1 i informed .GL THAT WE HAVE A BREACH
OF CONTRACT.0n 1-10-02 i received my titles this is where the problem
starts.when i purchased the vehicles i was told i would get a clear title
in my name. -I paid 446.00 titling fees and 233.90 MIN SALES TAX and
i live in wis .when the titles came they were from arizona in GL name
signed over to me .this means i will halfto put the titles in my name.will
cost me about450.00 maybe even sales tax of 234.00.
wish you could have seen the look on the face of the motor vehicle person
when i gave them a arizona title and told them i purchersed
them in MN.. and paid Mn. sales tax and i live in wis. what can i say no
titles yet. the MN. motor vehicle division took copys of my paper
work
and wanted to know if GL is a licensed auto dealer --in MN. ----NO. I
finally found a GL representative that talk to me they offered me
330.00 in house credit this has taken me to date 5 months .-----WHAT I WANT
IS MY TITLES.------GEEZER FROM WIS.