M35 Deuce Hard Tops FS

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 20:18:38 PST

I have 3 hard tops for the deuce..all are the sand color..usual dented top
from cammo storage..they pop right back out..
My buyer for these I guess can not make it to New
Jersey...Newton...Stillwater area.. If anyone wants these..I can deliver
them to Newton, New Jersey for $275 each...that is total delivered
price..I'll be there next weekend..get there more than likely on Thursday
night..
If you are interested..I can give you a phone number in NJ to make
arrangements for pick up..Gene, Colorado Springs