Re: [MV] New List, Why?

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 11:55:54 PST

I think you have nailed this one Matt, on both counts. In spite of a lot of
trouble
I put Gene through, he still ended up selling me the truck I needed instead of
the one he originally
wanted to sell me, and at a fantastic price too! And yes, he is painfully
honest!

I originally suggested to David to contact Gene for suggestions on how to fix
things, and he did.
The additional stimulus from Gene probably helped David get the additional
support he needed
from the rest of GL. maybe not the way he wanted it, but I think everyone is
working towards the
same positive goals.

And remember guys, there is always the delete key.
Shields Up, Auto Delete engaged, fire at will.

Bruce MVPA 23824
CUCV M1008 (Thanks to Gene)