Mighty Mite Rear Seats

From: M35A2USA@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 15:32:35 PST

Hey list, Jock Jones thought one of you might be interested in this item.

I have two NOS rear seats for the Mighty Mite M422 type Jeep. These are the
foldy aluminum ones which have no upholstery and go on the rear wheel wells,
I think... They are in the original boxes and pretty as Miss Columbia's
tushie... I will take $25 ea for them and send to US addresses only by
Priority Mail for actual cost depending on your zippy code... Thanks for
your interest, RAM