Re: [MV] Group hug 2

From: Frank Cox (grntrks@juno.com)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 22:54:34 PST

I live fust south of Fort Worth, Texas and have an 18' car trailer, 1 ton
dually diesel c/c, and if more power is needed an M35A2 . If anyone in
the area needs hauling assistance for the convention or assistance on the
road in this area give me a call: mobile 817 454-9425.

Always willing to help a fellow MV'er.

Frank Cox
grntrks@juno.com
MVPA 14530